Sunday, March 20, 2016

VITTLES: Boog Powell Breakfast - BallPark Restaurant Bel Air MD

For 20+ years I have been getting together with friends from College for the first weekend of March Madness.

The Venue varies, Many Years it has been in Carlisle PA and I have hosted in West Chester PA, The last couple of editions have been in Bel Air MD.

Whenever we are there a breakfast stop is often The Ballpark Restaurant just outside of town.


The Boog Powell Breakfast was also the special a year ago and I bypassed the opportunity. This year I could not let it go,

It is a pretty good deal for the money and I suppose the reason I didn't get it previously is that it is much more than I can or should eat at this juncture in my life.


For me the biscuit to gravy ratio was a bit high and the home fries were a bit of a disappointment.

Four of the five members of our party picked the meal, only one completed the task. I was pretty happy with my effort...





A little blurry here, but here are some of the cards in my arc of the table.


The Phillies card is Mike Maddux. For last year's visit, and better snapshots of a different table of cards click here.

Links
For More Vittles click Here
The Ballpark Restaurant
 

1 comment:

Tony Burbs said...

That table is too cool - what an awesome way to re-purpose junk wax!

a thousand words

a thousand words
2008 World Champions